- Upscale living environment
- Flat screen TV’s hung in every room include cable
- Internet access via house computer or WiFi access
- On-Site laundry facility
- Weekly events including Sunday BBQ’s held in our backyard living space
Health & Wellness
- Holds group therapy 4HRS./Week for female clients.
- In house chef prepares all dinners and meal planning
Support & Resources
- Fellowship with other residents supporting each other through the journey of recovery
- Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held onsite.
- Volunteering with community non-profits provides residents with opportunities to connect with other residents and network with the local community
- Job placement assistance via labor pool, restaurants, construction industry
- Assistance via a local bank helps residents establish bank accounts and provides in-house classes on budgeting and establishing and/or building credit
If you or someone you know is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction and wanting to recover in a supportive halfway or sober house environment, contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you.